Mahzor le-mo’ade El is a prayer book first printed in 1841 for use during High Holy Day services in the Seitensttengasse Temple (also called the Stadttempel or City-Temple) in Vienna, Austria. An image of the temple is embossed in gold on the front cover of this edition. The synagogue, built in 1825–1826 in the Biedermeier style, was designed by Viennese architect Joseph Kornhausel. Situated at Seittensttengasse 4, the building was shielded from the street in compliance with the Patent of Toleration, which permitted worship of tolerated faiths in buildings that did not have public facades. The temple was one of the few synagogues in the German Reich to survive World War II. It is the main house of worship today for the Viennese Jewish community.