This exhibition was developed under the leadership of James H. Billington, the Librarian of Congress.
- William Jacobs, Chief, Interpretive Programs Office
- Cheryl Regan, Exhibition Director, Interpretive Programs Office
- Carol Johnson, Photography Curator, Prints and Photographs Division
- Christopher O’Connor, Lead Production Specialist, Interpretive Programs Office
- RiggsWard Design, Exhibition and brochure design
Special thanks are due to all of the following individuals for their support and efforts to realize this exhibition: Jason, Brandon, Christian, and Tom Liljenquist; interns Elizabeth Lewin, Matthew Gross, Sara Eagin, Hannah Hamill; Bessant Studio; and from the Library of Congress: Helena Zinkham, Karen Chittenden, Phil Michel, Prints and Photographs Division; Tambra Johnson, Vicki Fortuno, Marc Roman, Susan Mordan, Betsy Nahum-Miller, Kimberli Curry, Martha Hopkins, Carroll Johnson, Rachel Waldron, Tony La Greca, and Debbie Durbeck, Interpretive Programs Office; Dana Hemmenway, Lisa Moberg, Kaare Chaffee, Alisha Chipman, Benjamin Bahlman, Simonette dela Torre, Marlan Green, Lynn Kidder, Julie McInnis, Jamie Schmeits, Jim Thurn, Tiffany Welch, Conservation Division; Stephen Engratt, Rohit Gupta, Thip Padavong, Laura Moiseev, Chun Yi, Sherrie Galloway, Gail Petri, Office of Strategic Initiatives; Margaret E. Wagner, Publishing Office; Domenic Sergi, Jade Curtis, Digital Scan Center.
The exhibition is made possible through the generous support of HISTORY®, the Liljenquist family, and Union Pacific Corporation.