This exhibition was developed under the leadership of James H. Billington, the Librarian of Congress.
Staff for the Exhibition
- Williams Jacobs, Chief, Interpretive Programs Office
- Carroll Johnson-Welsh, Exhibition Director, Interpretive Programs Office
- Raymond A. White, Exhibition Curator, Music Division
- Seth de Matties, Traveling Exhibition Director, Interpretive Programs Office
- Christopher O’Connor, Lead Exhibition Production Specialist, Interpretive Programs Office
Interpretive Programs Office
Denise Agee, Kimberli Curry, Vicki Fortuno, Martha Hopkins, Tambra Johnson Reap, Susan Mordan-White, and Betsy Nahum-Miller, Cheryl Regan, Marc Roman, Patrick Shepler, Rachel Waldron, and Cynthia Wayne; Hannah Hamill and Meredith Mitchell, Interns
Other Library of Congress Staff
Deanna Marcum, Library Services; Susan Vita, Music Division; Mike Mashon, Motion Pictures, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division; Kaare Chaffee, Lisa Moberg, and Dana Hemmenway, Conservation Division; Domenic Sergi, Andrew Cook, and Jade Curtis Digital Scan Center; Dorothy Gholston, Printing Management Section; Stanley Bandong, Graphic Arts Services Unit; Jim Karamanis, Thip Padavong, Rohit Gupta, Laura Moiseev, Qun Lai, and Chun Yi, Web Services
Exhibition and Brochure Design
Dennis | Konetska Design Group LLC
Special thanks to
Lucie Arnaz, Desi Arnaz, Jr., Elisabeth Edwards, Gregg Oppenheimer, and CBS Broadcasting Inc.