The exhibition was developed under the leadership of James H. Billington, the Librarian of Congress.
Staff for the Exhibition
- William Jacobs, Chief, Interpretive Programs Office
- Martha Hopkins, Exhibition Director, Interpretive Programs Office
- Loras John Schissel, Music Division, Exhibition Curator
- Karen Werth, Production Officer, Interpretive Programs Office
- Tambra Johnson, Senior Registrar, Interpretive Programs Office
Interpretive Programs Office
Denise Agee, Kimberli Curry, Vicki Fortuno, Carroll Johnson-Welsh, David Jung, Susan Mordan-White, Betsy Nahum-Miller, Christopher O’Connor, Cheryl Regan, Marc Roman, Patrick Shepler, Rachel Waldron, and Cynthia Wayne.
Other Library of Congress Staff
Roberta Shaffer and Kathryn Mendenhall, Library Services; Susan Vitaand Raymond White. Music Division; Kaare Chaffee, Lisa Moberg, Dana Hemenway, Yasmeen Khan, Lage Carlson, Lynn Kidder, John Bertonaschi, Dan Paterson, Alan Haley, Claire Dekle, and Tamara Ohanyan, Conservation Division; Andrew Cook and Domenic Sergi, Digital Scan Center; Stanley Bandong, Graphics Unit, Dorothy Gholston, Printing Management Section.
Media Research: Sam Serafy
Exhibition and Brochure Design: Shveima Associates, Charlottesville, Virginia